The Custom Home Builder In Clayton, North Carolina
Clayton, North Carolina is rapidly becoming an employment leader thanks to the expanding bio-manufacturing industry. Big business is attracted to this beautiful city based on a variety of reasons including the accommodating local government as well as the convenient access of major highways such as I-40, US Route 70 and NC Route 42. Employers include such heavyweights as Novo Nordisk, Caterpillar, Inc. and Colonial Carton Company.
More and more families are choosing to build a new custom home in Clayton, NC as the amount of construction permits have nearly tripled since the late 1990’s.
Clayton Area Schools
Located in Johnston County, Clayton, North Carolina homeowners with children are fortunate to be living in one of the state’s most highly respected school districts.
Clayton Area Attractions
Clayton, NC is ripe with plenty of things for new homeowners to do! Whether you love the outdoors, enjoy cultural events or simply want to play a round of golf, there’s never a dull moment in Clayton!
- Clemmons Educational State Forest provides a variety of unique outdoor experiences, and best of all, it’s free for Clayton homeowners and visitors alike.
- The 32,000 square foot Clayton Community Center provides an indoor walking track, fitness center, huge gymnasium and even classrooms where guests can learn art and pottery.
- Clayton, NC is home to three beautiful golf courses, each with their own unique layout and design.
- The Clayton River Walk is a four-mile stretch of paved trails surrounding the Neuse River and is part of the famous Mountains-To-Sea Trail.
- The Clayton Center is the area’s favorite venue to attend concerts, plays and special events.
- There are several local playgrounds in Clayton, perfect for homeowners with active children looking to play, exercise, and most importantly, have fun!
Learn more about building your custom home in Clayton, NC by calling 919.777.0393. Value Build Homes offers the widest variety of floor plans and house plans as well as being the area’s specialist when it comes to building on your lot!
To discover more data and statistical analysis regarding Clayton, please visit CityData.com.