It’s your new home, and the possibilities are endless.
At Value Build Homes, we can help you create a unique, one-of-a-kind home that has all the features you need.
Our customizable floor plans, combined with our affordable pricing, make it possible to pick and choose the features and amenities you’ve always wanted without cutting corners or sacrificing quality.
Here are just some of the features your new home can include:
- Monolithic slab foundation included – 2500psi fiber mesh
- Optional 32” avg. height CMU crawlspace if desired
- Covered front concrete stoop (brick steps with crawl option)
- Crawlspace has 2” x 10” SYP floor joists, 16” O.C.-3/4” moisture resistant OSB – T&G, glued, screwed, and nailed
- 2” x 4” –16” O.C. ext. walls-OSB sheathing and house wrap
- 2” x 4” – 16” O.C. interior walls with ½” sheetrock
- Engineered roof truss system with 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 2nd floor – Open web engineered floor truss system
- 14 SEER HVAC – 2 separate systems on two story homes
- 200 AMP panel box
- 8’ smooth finish ceilings with Sherwin Williams flat paint to match walls
- 6-panel interior doors with brushed nickel hardware
- Carpets with 3/8” rebond pad in Bedrooms and living areas
- Vinyl flooring in kitchen, bathrooms, utility rooms, and foyer
- Brushed nickel interior lighting fixtures
- Residential molding package – 3-1/4” base, 2-1/4” casing
- Sheetrock-wrapped windows
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in Great Room and Master Bedroom
- 18” Fluorescent lights in walk-in closets
- White painted shoe molding on all vinyl flooring
- Sherwin Williams flat ceiling and wall paint, semi-gloss trim paint
- Interconnected smoke alarms with battery back-up
- Dust-free, white vinyl-coated wire closet shelving
- (4) low voltage outlets (phone/cable) located per Homeowner selection
CUSTOMER ASSURANCE FEATURES
- Pre-construction meeting for selections and meeting with builder
- On-site quality control inspections, including all municipal inspections
- Pre-closing walk-thru orientation
- Manufacturers warranties on components and materials
- 1-year, 2-year systems, and 10-year limited warranty – see your sales professional for details
- 3-tab roof shingles on 7/16” OSB sheathing and 15 lb felt (Synthetic)
- Insulation – per local code
- 6-panel garage door
- Maintenance-free vinyl siding over OSB and house wrap
- Fiberglass exterior front door with deadbolt lock
- Front door – painted to match shutters, per plan
- Seamless gutters and downspouts on eave overhangs
- Energy-efficient vinyl, tilt-in windows with Low E glass
- Windows come with 6 over 6 grids and screens
- Maintenance-free vinyl shutters for front windows
- (2) Exterior waterproof GFI receptacles
- (2) Exterior frost-free water faucets
- Termite protective barrier around foundation
- Gravel-covered daylight drain – moisture control
- Home address numbers
PLUMBING AND BATHROOM FEATURES
- 50-gallon energy-efficient hot water heater
- One-piece fiberglass tubs and showers
- Laminate tops with vitreous porcelain drop in bowls
- Faucets in chrome finish
- Decorative chrome towel bars, tissue holders
- Washer and dryer hook ups
- Merillat brand cabinets in 4 finishes (knobs not included)
- Black dishwasher
- Laminate countertops with 3-1/2” backsplash
- 6” Deep stainless-steel double-bowl kitchen sink
- Icemaker hookup for refrigerator
- Talk with your sales professional about available options to put your personal touch into your new home.
Let us know what must-have features you want added to your dream home and our expert designers will provide a custom home quote.
We can also help you get started with the Top 5 Most House for the Money Home Plans, if you need more ideas on developing the perfect home for your family.
Our starting prices are for a completely finished home built with our included features. We have two options for included features, one is for a monolithic slab foundation and the other is with an upgraded features list that is included with our crawl space base price.
Get more details on the all the features available by contacting us here or calling us at 919.777.0393. We’re here to help you through every step of the process.