Close your eyes and envision your perfect home — now open them and let’s make it happen! When you build a new Value Build home, you’ll be able to choose flooring samples, countertops, kitchen and bath cabinets, and more! Ready to feel like a kid in a candy store again?
For all of your seasonal gatherings, super bowl parties, movie nights, visits from family and friends, and of course, quiet time to yourself, you deserve a space that reflects your personality and style, inside and out. At Value Build Homes, we allow you to choose the features and finishes that suit you best, so that your home looks and feels just like you.
Choosing the details of your home while staying within your budget may seem overwhelming, but you can rest assured that our talented New Home Designers will be with you every step of the way. They’ll get to know you and what you’re looking for, making this personalized process as easy and stress-free as possible.
Take a look at the six things you can do to make your selections appointment a breeze:
1) Start a Lookbook: Think of this task as the most fun homework assignment you’ve ever gotten! A lookbook is a collection of photos that you put together to draw inspiration from. Browse sites like Pinterest, Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, Country Living, Better Homes and Gardens, and whichever publication catches your eye! Create a folder of photos on your desktop or print them out to start visualizing exactly what you want.
2) Write Out Your Must-Haves: When it comes to your dream home, you most likely have a few “must-haves” that are non-negotiable. Whether it’s light kitchen cabinets, laminate or granite countertops, brushed nickel finishes, dark LVP floors, and more, make sure to keep a list of things that you’re absolutely set on. Value Build Homes offers choices to fit every lifestyle and budget. Writing out a list will save you time while allowing you to really focus on the design elements that you’re not entirely sure about yet.
3) Stick To Your Timeline: The building process is truly an incredible combination of moving parts. When it comes to your selections appointment , one of the ways you can help yourself (and your team) is to stick to schedule — which means prioritizing your appointment over other commitments that can be moved, and working with your New Homes Designers to make your decisions on time. This will allow the rest of your process to be smooth sailing!
4) Know Your Budget: Is establishing your budget is step #1 on our process, you will go into your selections appointment with a clear idea of what you are going to spend. Our expert designers work with budgets of all sizes and will make sure to take you through all of the options that fit within your own, so you can be sure that you’re not missing out on anything.
5) Get a Head Start: The early bird catches the worm, right? Before your selections appointment, you can browse our photo gallery of completed homes to help you get acclimated to all of our options. After all, there’s nothing more fun than a “sneak peek” to get a head start on your selections.
6) Have Fun: Go into your selections appointment with one word in mind — fun! This part of the process is all about creating the heart and soul of your home, and we want it to be enjoyable from beginning to end. Dress comfortably, feel confident in your choices, keep an open mind, and start bringing your dream home to life!
Not only will our talented New Home Designers assist you, but they will be a valuable resource of information about design trends, materials, products, and prices for your personal needs and budget. And with a little bit of preparation, you can rest assured that this experience will be one to never forget. From all of us at Value Build Homes, happy selecting!